Location : District 3, HCMC/ 22 Mai Anh Tuan, Hanoi
Salary : Negotiable
Career Level : Intern – Fulltime
Working Time : 8.30am – 6.00pm, Mon – Fri
Email your CV to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop content direction and details for fanpage management, brand website, editorials.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with media publisher to ensure brand consistency in editorial content.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
What you will learn:
- How social media strategies are created.
- How to tailor articles for dedicated audiences so they’re compelled to share them.
- How to create multimedia content that is highly engaged with by the audience.
- Analyse social media strategies and individual posts.
- Report progress through use of analytics and stats.
- MS Office
- Good social media knowledge
- Good at writing skill
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Get paid for the internship.
- Learn and have real-world experience in the dynamic & creative environment.
- Participate in parties, company team building.
- Have the opportunity to become a full-time employee.
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.